Tuesday 29 May 2012

Avon Mini Haul/Review.

Recently i ordered a few things from Avon. I thought i would tell you what they are, what they do and what i think of them so far.

*From left to right*
Avon daily hair refresher: Is a bit like a dry shampoo, you spray it onto dry hair and it leaves it smelling fresh and also makes hair smooth and shiney, but doesnt get rid of greasyness dry shampo does. I already have this in cherry blossom and i love it so i thought i would try Raspberry & Hibiscus. It smells great and i can't wait to start using it as i still have a little of cherry Blossom Left. Laura Tip: I spray it on before i straighten as this makes the smell a bit strong and doesnt leave you hair with that "straightened" smell and it isn't heavy on the hair. 4.5 out of 5.

Avon Heat Protection Styler: This is a Heat protector and is used with any heated styling equipment. This seals the cuticles leaving the hair shiney, smooth and in great condition, i also find it had a nice smell to it too. This can be used on wet or dry hair E.g. Before blowdrying or just before straightening. I love this stuff, this is my second bottle and i was lost when i ran out. Heat protectors, i always found were heavy on my hair and some left it feeling greasey/dirty but this works wonders. 5 out of 5.

Avon Colour Protection Anti-Fade Uv Spray: Thought i would give this as a try as it says it protects natural and colour treated hair from the colour fading and defends against powerful UV rays and sun damge. My hair is naturally Light brown/Dark dirty blonde and i dye my hair Dark brown, and during the summer it always fades, as the sun bleaches my hair so i thouht i would give this a try during the summer and if i like it i will continue to use as i hate colours when they fade out. (reminds me i need to dye my hair actually). Doesnt seem a thick heavy product and smells nice too. Havent used/tested it enought give it a rating yet, but will enter soon.

Avon clearskin Blemish Clearing Peel Off Mask: I thought i would try this as i love peel off masks, they are my favorite. I always think with the mud masks and other maks you apply and wash off, they don't really clean your face as, you let it do its thing and clean your skin and as you wash it off you are just rubbing the dirt back into your skin but with peel off masks you aren't rubbing the dirt back on you are simply puling it away from the skin and plus you get to see all the dirt which i like as i feel it has really done its job and it's fun. It is supposed to reduce the appearence of blemishes and and improve skin clarify. This is slightly different from other peel off maks i use, as usually you wash your face, apply and leave to dry and peel off but this one you cleanse, apply and leave over night. I love this stuff, at first i was a bit hmmmm about leaving it on overnight as i thought it would get all over my pillows and stuff but it didn't. Its great and it's really helping my skin as the sun has been bringing out all the oils in my skin. 4 out of 5.

I have a few thing from Avon i have bought in the past and if you would like me to review them just let me know and i will do that for you.

Mwahh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment