Thursday 19 July 2012

Lipstick Collection

Hey guys,
Today i would like to show my lipstick collection. Up until about a year ago i was never really into lipstick i would rather of wore nothing on my lips or maybe a little bit of lipgloss. I do still use lipgloss but not very much, i use lipgloss now to compliment the lipstick or on my rushed days.


I wouldn't say my lipstick collection was small or it is not big, but i have enought for a good little choice. As you can probably see i have a favorite collection due to the amount of the same collection i have. I like to try new lipsticks all the time but i don't like spending too much on make up either. As stated in my nail varnish collection here i keep my makeup in a 4 drawer wicker basket storage and lipsticks/lipglosses has there own draw.



Laval is a brand i stumbled upon at a market once, there was a makeup stand and the lipstiskc were £1 i liked the colour range there was so i purchased the three i would mostly use, they don't last very long on the lips. I like the nude as is matches my skin tone very well and isn't to brown for my liking. The gentle pink, is nice but i tend to use this with a subtle lipgloss to dial down the pink. The Sienna i actually bought because of the name. I have relatives in Vienna as i am part Austrian and i saw Sienna and thought of my family and also i liked the colour. These lipsticks are good quality, but you will need to use a lip balms beforehand on dry lips days and these tend to stick to the dry parts of the lips. I am unsure where you can purchase these lipsticks, but i have found the Laval Website here. I give these lipsticks 2.5 out of 5


These five lipsticks are from the Rimmel collection. As you can see they are highly pigmented and i will say i prefer the moisture renew collection the most out of these five which are the purple ones. I purchased these all from either boots and superdrug at some point. All the lipsticks are higly pigmented, they do last a good while and are good quality, as i have alsready stated i do prefer the Moisture renew compared to the other too as i tend to get dry lips and putting my moisture back into my lips helps. They all have a make up smell to them but it isn't over powering. These are more pricey for lipstick at £6.29. Murberry Silk (293) is a quite nude lipstick and will just add the the finished make up look. I give this a 3 our of 5. Flirt (016) tends to make your lips look shiny and bigger. This lipstick is moisturing but not as much as the others, it is a good lipstick. I give this a 3 out of 5 also. now Funtime Fushia(320) Rose Passion(160) and Lation(200) are all great quality, they last a little bit longer than the other two, are highly moisturing and are highly pigmented. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. i give these a 4 out of 5.

I haven't taken a picture of the number or colour name as this is on my blog here and also the number of the shade is on the lid and i didn't think this would be pretty to look at on this post. These can be purchased at Superdrug for £1. I like this lipsticks, they go on a dream, are highly pigmented and do moisturise the lips very well. I only have two colours but i do plan to buy more. They don't apply to the lips as bright as they look and they are a great value for money, they do last awhile as long as your not eating drinking and stuff. These have a coconut smell to them, but it isn't too powerful. I give these a 4 out of 5 also. Please try one you can't moan if you don't like them for a pound.
 
These are a bunch of random lipsticks and i will explain each one. First one is L'oreal Radiant Rose (s103) and is £8.69 This is from the colour riche serum collection. It is very moisturising and is higly pigmented. This lipstick has collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in it to make your lips look fuller. The colour is as bright as it looks and this doesn't have a strong make up smell to it. This lasts awhile but not as mcuh as i would like it too. i give this 3 out of 5. Next is a Marks and spencer lipstick in Valentine. I was given this as a family member didn't like the colour on her and thought it would suit me. This has the make up smell to it, is higly pigmented and doesn't last very long. This is good for a quick look for a meal or something but i wouldn't reccomend this to anyone. i give this a 2 out of 5. Next is my Revlon lipstick in Perfect Pastel (060), i love this lipstick. It works great as a natural lip colour for myself and is very moisturising, i tend to use this to interviews, dates, at college. i have also used this with other colours to die them down a little. I would reccomend this to anyone. I have looked on the internet for somewhere to purchase this and i found nothing. i give this a 3.5 out of 5. Next is a colortrend lipstick from Avon. i have it in shade Amethyst. I like the colour of the lipstick, but it doesn't apply to the lips as it looks. It has the make up smell. This doesnt last very long and i wouldn't reccommend to anyone as it reminds me for more of a lip blam than a lipstick and as you are paying to buy a lipstick thats not what you would get. I give this a 1.5 out of 5. Lastly i have a Accessorize lipstick in shade 5 Smitten this was £4.29, but i purchased this lipstick when Superdrug were having an offer with £2 off, so i only paid £2.29. i love how bright this lipstick is and it really adds to a make up look, but i would say to apply a generous amount of lipbalm beforehand or lipgloss afterward other wise it will stick to the dry areas of your lips. do not purchase this shade if you can't pull off a bright colour. This has a make up smell to it but it isn't over powering. I give this a 3 out of 5 would be better if it moisturised the lips also.


 
Collection2000 are without a doubt my all time favorite lipsticks. They don't tend to bring out many colours which is a shame, but i keep my eyes open for the news ones as i love them. I have some from the lasting colour and some from the volume sensation collection. They have actually changed the packaging to pink in the lasting colour i believe. I purchase my lipsticks from Superdrug for £2.99 and most of the time they have an offer for 2 for £4.99, which is a price you can't moan about for the standard of the lipstick. Collection2000 lipsticks are highly pigmented, give moisture to the lips, it doesnt stick to the dry areas of the lips and also they last for a very long time. I have 9 shades so far and i love each shade, there are more to the collection but i tend to find brown/dark colours don't tend to work with my skin tone very well and they leave me looking very pale. I would reccommend this lipstick to everyone! I give them a rating out of 5 out of 5.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and if you have any favorites leave a comment. Has anyone else tried Collection2000 and have found a lipstick as good as these? please let me know.
Mwahh
Disclaimer: All lipsticks have been purchased by myself or gifted from family. All opinions are my own and i have not been sponsored to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment