Monday 10 September 2012

BIRTHDAY

Hey Guys,
It's my birthday tomorrow! Im going to be 20 yey!!
I'm really excited as it's my first birthday with my partner and for once it's going to be a happy day and i have plans for the weekend and i'm so excited.
I have already got a few cards and had a little bit of money. I've got a few presents to open tomorrow and hopefully i will be shopping to expect a birthday haul( like what my presents were) and a haul from each shop. As i plan on going to Primark, matalan, superdrug at some point this week.
There may be a lot of haul blogs but i might spread them apart otherwise it will be get boring.
I'll take alot of photos and put them on here for you all to see also.
I'm so excited i can't even write proparly today haha
See you guys soon.
Mwahh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment