Thursday 6 September 2012

Music

Heys guys,
Today i wanted to talk about music. My family is very musical, most of use can sing and all of us can play at least one instrument. music has always been in my blood, hense why i had a treble clef tattooed on my back.
I like music of all sorts from rock to drum and bass. I don't have a certain genre or even group/artist i like the best. I do have favorite songs and i do know already what i would like to be played at my funeral. What are your favorite songs?
My Favorite Songs:
1) End Credits - Chase n Status Ft Plan B here
2) Concrete Angel - Martina Mcbride here
3) Girl in the mirror - Cheryl here
4) Show Me Love - Robyn S (club version) here
5) Circle the drain - Katy Perry here

All of these songs have there own meaning to myself and the first two will be played at my funeral i know that for sure. /does your choice in music change depending on what mood you are in?
Mwahh x


No comments:

Post a Comment